Probiotic Charcoal Toothpaste: All Natural with Xylitol and Organic Coconut Oil - Fluoride Free - Spearmint (4oz)
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Probiotic Charcoal Toothpaste: All Natural with Xylitol and Organic Coconut Oil - Fluoride Free - Spearmint (4oz) by Hyperbiotics at Hope of Healing. MPN: 9.506E+12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste Promotes Healthy Mouth Flora, Fresher Breath, and Whiter Teeth, Naturally Your mouth is the gatekeeper of
Product Description & Reviews
Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste
Promotes Healthy Mouth Flora, Fresher Breath, and Whiter Teeth, Naturally
Your mouth is the gatekeeper of your health and the entryway to your body. It's filled to the brim with protective, beneficial bacteria that support your teeth, gums, and even your immune system. The artificial chemicals, detergents, and foaming agents found in many toothpastes can actually wipe out crucial microbes -and without enough of these good guys, you've got issues.
Our Probiotic Toothpaste is free of any ingredients that can have a negative impact on your microbial or overall health.
Targeted Oral Probiotics. Dental-Lac (made from Lactobacillus paracasei) supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the oral microbiome and helps crowd out S. mutans, the main culprit behind bad breath and poor oral hygiene.
Activated Coconut Charcoal. Gentle and highly effective, this purifier polishes and whitens teeth so you can get that sparkling smile without sacrificing your enamel to bleach or abrasives.
Natural, Great-Tasting Protection for Teeth and Gums. Xylitol pulls double duty in this toothpaste: besides giving it a naturally sweet flavor, it targets the undesirable bacteria on your teeth and gums while leaving the good guys intact.
Safe Enough to Eat. At Hyperbiotics, we don't believe in artificial. That's why our toothpaste is free of glycerin, fluoride, SLS, foaming agents, harsh detergents, and artificial coloring. And like all our products, it's vegetarian, non-GMO, and free of lactose, gluten, yeast, soy, sugar, iron, and nuts.
Made in the USA in a GMP facility where we adhere to the strictest quality control and testing.
Features & Highlights
- SAFEGUARD YOUR HEALTH. Your mouth is the gatekeeper of your health and the entryway to your body. It's filled to the brim with protective, beneficial bacteria that support your teeth, gums, and even your immune system. Unlike most, Hyperbiotics Activated Charcoal Probiotic Toothpaste is free of any ingredients that can have a negative impact on your microbial or overall health, including fluoride, Triclosan, foaming agents, detergents (SLS), preservatives, and artificial colors and flavors.
- WHITEN YOUR TEETH NATURALLY. Activated coconut charcoal is nature's best purifier, and adding it to your oral care routine is the ultimate way to polish and whiten your teeth to restore a beautiful, healthy smile with zero of the harsh bleaches and abrasive chemicals used in today's commercial tooth whitening products. This remarkable, pitch-black ingredient is derived from coconut shells and removes wine, coffee, tea, and tobacco stains quickly and effectively.
- ENJOY STRONG TEETH AND HEALTHY GUMS. Formulated with the perfect combination of natural ingredients to support periodontal health at its core, this toothpaste includes activated charcoal to balance your oral pH, as well as L. paracasei, organic coconut oil, and xylitol to promote healthy mouth flora. Research shows that L. paracasei can help you maintain healthy teeth and gums by directly increasing the number of probiotic bacteria and reducing the number of undesirable bacteria in your mouth.
- TARGET BAD BREATH AT ITS SOURCE. Did you know that the secret to eradicating bad breath is repopulating your good bacteria, not killing the bad guys? It's true. When your mouth is full of healthy bacteria, they crowd out the bad breath-causing microbes to give you long-term relief. The probiotics in this revolutionary toothpaste have been clinically shown to go head to head with one of the biggest producers of foul odors, P. gingivalis, so you can smile and converse with confidence.
- SAFE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. This great-tasting, natural formula is gentle and safe for your whole family to use. It's sweetened only with natural, refreshing spearmint and xylitol (zero sugar). Even better? Xylitol targets the undesired bacteria that settle onto your teeth and gums while leaving your good bacteria intact, promoting oral and overall health for your entire crew.
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hyperbiotics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Cali White
mpn: PASTE01, ean: 0861930000344,
“NATURE’S ANSWER TO TEETH WHITENING” We teamed up with Mother Nature to deliver a toothpaste with the most effective whitening and detoxifying ingredients on earth. Activated Charcoal, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, and Baking Soda create a p...
By Bee Naturals
mpn: 3009, ean: 0645235301012,
Who doesn't want white teeth you can be proud of? You deserve it!!Bee Naturals Whitening Pre-Brush Oral Rinse is designed to gently whiten teeth plus it aids in thorough cleaning of teeth and mouth with regular use. Safely use it morning and night. O...
mpn: WowE-4, ean: 0638865967673,
Toothbrush hygiene the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing out your toothbrush every 3 months. After normal wear and tear your bristles start to get worn out creating a less effective toothbrush. Clinical studies show that a worn ou...
mpn: EPPeppermint_2Pack, ean: 0602938288781,
Pack of 2-we wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond clay and added xylitol, essential oils, and real salt. And that's it. Earth paste is amazingly natural toothpaste. Earth paste began because we coul...